THE URBAN MOBILITY SUMMIT PROGRAM
The Urban Mobility Summit is back, and it’s going to be bigger and more international than ever before. From 18 – 19 October, over 100 speakers will participate in dozens of keynotes, round tables and meetups across three dynamic stages. CEOs, city leaders, policymakers, mobility experts and innovators will come together to explore the most important topics in urban mobility today. Here is a sneak peak of just a few of the compelling conferences you can expect to experience at the Summit:
- Air mobility and flying taxis: ready for take-off
- The future of AVs and the cities that love them
- The GDPR is here, is your mobility company ready?
- Europe, China and the United States: 3 markets, 3 approaches to innovation
- EU policy and what it means for the car industry
And so much more! A full, exciting program is coming soon.