The Urban Mobility Summit will be held during Autonomy, 16 – 17 October 2019. It explores the exciting big-picture ideas in mobility that will contribute to combating climate change and pollution while decreasing congestion.
Taking place on the Main Stage, a limited number of Summit Passes on sale will encourage a unique intimacy that is not present in any other large-scale mobility event.
Topics such as AI, Smart infrastructure, AVs, MaaS and the Disruption of business and economic models will be explored through a series of keynotes, fireside chats and round tables. Speakers at the summit include founders, c-level executives, published experts and high-level city authorities who will challenge the audience to think about mobility-related challenges in new and complex ways.
THE 2019 URBAN MOBILITY SUMMIT
The big-picture ideas transforming tomorrow’s mobility
The conferences will be presented over three different formats with an open Q&A session featured at the end of each allowing for greater audience interaction:
• Keynote – Key industry players share their own vision of mobility in cities (20 minutes).
• Round Table – Experts come together to discuss and debate most pressing issues of urban mobility during panels led by renowned journalists (40 minutes).
• Fireside chat – Industry leaders engage in insightful and impassioned one-on-one conversations with a peer or moderator (20 minutes).
In order to encourage the conversation to keep flowing in between conferences, all Summit speakers and delegates will have access to the Conference Cafe where they can meet and discuss over a cup of coffee.
Ideas will also be exchanged during other networking opportunities such as the Summit cocktail on Wednesday evening and the Summit networking lunch on Thursday.
- The Urban Mobility Summit
- The Conference Cafe
- The Summit networking opportunities
- The Industry Talks
- The Expo floor
Be sure to book early, only a limited number of passes will be on sale!