TO WELCOME YOU SAFELY AND SECURELY
At Autonomy, our ambition and our will are to continue to promote meetings, opportunities for discovery and business, to disseminate innovation, and to create and feed debates and content around urban and sustainable mobility.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our priority. We are therefore taking measures to strengthen health safety and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Our actions are guided by the respect of the health measures recommended by the French government and the WHO (World Health Organization).
A person will not be allowed to attend any in-person Autonomy event if he/she shows any signs as indicated below:
- Shows symptoms of COVID-19 such as: fever or the sensation of fever (chills, hot-cold), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, unusual fatigue, sore throat or headache, loss or change of smell or taste.
- Has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 7 days.
- Been in close contact with a high-risk or infected person within the past 14 days.
Persons coming from an “orange” or “red” state or country may be quarantined upon arrival in France and/or upon return to their state or country of origin. See https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/ressources-a-partager#section-b3152 for more details.
A person should reconsider attending the event if they are a vulnerable person at risk of developing a severe form of Covid-19 infection, especially if they have an underlying medical condition.
Our safety instructions are put in place in accordance with the regulations in force, in particular Law No. 2020-856 of July 9, 2020 and Decree No. 2021-699 of June 1, 2021, amended by Decree No. 2021-1059 of August 7, 2021. We ask you to respect all the instructions and precautionary measures. Anyone who does not comply will be asked to leave the exhibition.
For more information on your travel arrangements and as your trip approaches, please;
- check the travel conditions with the airline you are traveling with
- visit the French government’s website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/deplacements (available in French and English)
In application of the health rules in force, access to our events for all participants* will be conditioned to the presentation of a valid green pass** attesting to one of the three types of evidence below:
- Proof of vaccination status attesting to a complete vaccination schedule of one of the vaccines against covid-19 that has been granted a marketing authorization by the European Commission or whose composition and manufacturing process are recognized as similar to one of these vaccines by the French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM):
– For “COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen”, 28 days after administration of one dose
– For other vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), 7 days after a second dose, except for people who have been infected with Covid-19, for whom this period runs after one dose.
See list of vaccines at: https://ansm.sante.fr/dossiers-thematiques/covid-19-vaccins/covid-19-vaccins-autorises . This list will evolve according to the ANSM’s evaluation of the available data. Please check the site for more information.
- Proof of a negative test less than 72 hours old (RT-PCR, antigenic test or self-test performed under the supervision of authorized health professionals).
- Positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result demonstrating recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Each of these certificates is encoded and signed in the form of a QR Code. They can be presented in paper or digital format, recorded on the “TousAntiCovid” mobile application or any other digital medium of the person’s choice.
During assembly and disassembly periods, no green pass is required (art. 47-1 IV of Decree n° 2021-699 of June 1, 2021 modified by Decree n°2021-1059 of August 7, 2021).
These instructions are currently valid and may change depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic and the rules put in place by the French authorities.
* Applicable to visitors, as well as exhibitors, service providers, and all persons working on days when the exhibition is open to the public.
** The French health pass is in accordance with the “EU Digital COVID Certificate”. For more information: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_fr
Wearing a mask is mandatory
Masks must be worn by exhibition participants, service providers and employees.
Antibacterial gel will be available during the event
There will be many touchless hand disinfection stations in the exhibition and in the common areas
Digitalization of access tickets
In order to avoid queues and close contact, we prefer to digitize access tickets: remember to print your badge or ticket before the show.
Reinforced disinfection of passageways
Cleaning will be reinforced in all areas of the exhibition. In particular, sensitive points of contact will be disinfected very regularly.
New meeting spaces and conference rooms
Spaces are set up to allow for face-to-face meetings while respecting physical distancing measures.
Dedicated communication and reminder of safety rules
A reminder of the sanitary devices and guidelines to be respected will be made before and during the event. Our goal is to open the doors of our trade show in a responsible manner, respecting the protection of our participants and employees.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our physical events to reconnect with your professional community, meet with your customers, develop your business, and evaluate current and future trends in your market.