CITIES : KEY PLAYERS IN SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
Autonomy, the Urban Mobility Summit? The place where cities get opportunities.
Autonomy offers cities and businesses the opportunity to exchange ideas and to come up with concrete solutions by bringing together professionals, policymakers and innovators. All urban mobility actors will be at Autonomy in October 2019 to exhibit and discuss new mobility solutions.
We believe cities and local policymakers are the right actors to tackle mobility issues and produce innovative solutions.
Join us at Autonomy to :
- Discover innovative, inclusive, multimodal urban mobility solutions;
- Network with an international ecosystem of innovators, industry, fellow policymakers and cities, as well as mobility nuts!
- Communicate your city’s achievements in sustainable mobility.
INSTITUTIONS AT AUTONOMY 2018
- Mobility Department of the City of Hamburg
- City of Mannheim
- Mobility Services of the City of Rome
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- Transport for London
- Paris City Hall
- Embassy of the Netherlands
- City of Kortrijk
- City of La Rochelle
- City of Turku
- BKK Budapest Transport Center
- City of Copenhagen
- City of Groningen
- City of Barcelona
- City of Helsinki
- Embassy of Denmark
- City of Saint-Jérôme
- City of Amsterdam
- City of Frankfurt
- City of Bremen
Autonomy has succeeded in establishing the subject of mobility in the Paris region by including actors who represent all types of transportation and who are coming from all over the world. I was happy to have the chance to meet and discuss with numerous international businesses, which are interested in introducing and deploying their own solutions in France and the Paris region.
A wonderful opportunity to share ideas with professionals from across the world.
Autonomy allows for the discovery of a large number of innovative solutions in the mobility sector.