The way we move in cities is being disrupted, spawning a new industry comprising big auto, tech companies, startups, the cycling industry, and the public transport industry.
- We gather the world’s most important, cutting edge mobility solutions under one roof.
- We offer the mobility ecosystem a collaborative and innovative platform to network, exchange ideas, meet key players and startups, build partnerships, and understand their audience
- We offer our attendees a place to discover, test and experience new solutions.
- Mobility professionals from corporates and startups
- Heads of innovation and research
- National and international institutions
- Local governments (Mayors, heads of transport, heads of sustainability)
- Civil society & civil tech
- Schools & universities
- Media and influencers
Pitches to VC
The 2016 Edition in Paris at a glance
“4 intense days with participation in the Hackathon and beautiful projects presented”
“The Autonomy Summit is paving the way for fresh
restart for cities.”
MIT Media Lab
“Autonomy is a superb showcase for eco-mobility.”
“A great event that served as a springboard for the launch of our travel comparator.”
“Autonomy has succeeded in bringing together all those who are working today to re-invent our cities”
Gabriel Plassat, ADEME
“Autonomy Paris reflects the yearning of a younger generation.”
What is urban mobility?
How can we continue to move freely and quickly around cities while reducing pollution, traffic and accidents?
The stakes are major, and they concern all of us. Innovative multinational companies and startups are ready to confront these issues. People are already talking about the “4th industrial revolution” — this revolution will unite industry and digital technology for the first time. Sustainable and connected mobilities are coming together for the first time to propose new ways for us to get around.
Now we’re talking urban mobility.
Read the founder of Autonomy
Ross Douglas’ Opinion Papers